Aquaponics - Bill

Welding mild steel angle iron is easier than you think. Just get someone else to do it.

I've tried welding before and can kind of make some bits of stuff stick together a bit. Which would be fine if I was trying to get a government contract or something, but these welds will be stopping things from crushing me!

Because they will be supporting nearly a ton each I thought they should be welded by someone who could at least weld well enough  that you could wiggle the work and it didn't fall to bits.


I got someone named Bill to do it. I recommend people called Bill to help you with all kinds of things. So far Ive found people named Bill to be most reliable.
Bill added some bits to some existing stands I had from an old bench.

Now my growbeds look like this.

Thank you Bills where ever you may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts