Aquaponics - Visitor gecko

I love it when I get new visitors to me aquaponics system.

I get particularly happy if my visitor is also a predator.

I found this gecko in amongst the scoria trying to look inconspicuous.

I grew up in Papua New Guinea, and always enjoyed the company of anything that ate insects.

Gecko's everywhere, and a huge green tree frog that lived at the top of our front steps.

I'd love to see some frogs in the system, but there isn't much chance of that where I'm living now.





Instead I think I might look into trying to get some stingless Australian native bees.

They don't do the predator thing, but they also don't have a sting, so might be fun to have around.


not just Aquaponics - Visitor gecko - 120 things in 20 years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts