Thinking - Six in one solar toy sets

After my post on solar flying toys I actually went out and bought some. Or at lest sent away for one.

Actually it's one of those green six in one solar toy sets you see around on the internet :)

Your never too old to play with toys.

It occurred to me I'd never owned a solar toy and probably never would unless I did something about it myself. I spent a few cents on myself for my holiday season invention time. I guess my own subliminal message seeped into my head and got me attempting to contribute to the solar toyosphere.

Actually none of my toys fly, and I don't think there are any that do yet, but time will prove my theory correct in the end.

Now all I have to do is to pull the bath out of the wall and put it out in the sun so I can use my solar powered boat.

I wonder if my fish would like it.

In reality other than being genuinely interested to see what they can do with a tiny panel, and what I imagine must be a very tiny motor and gearbox, I also have a feeling I will need it's parts for an invention or two, if I can keep it from turning into a last minute gift for a visiting kid.




*by the way I have no idea if these things are any good or not. I haven't even seen them other than online, so don't take this as some sort of endorsement.




120 things in 20 years, not just thinking about 6 in 1 solar toy sets, but contributing to the world by encouraging the manufacture of yet more solar stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I am waiting eagerly to get more post from you.For now you can visit http://www.johnsoninhouse.com/. Its the is the place where there are the best, most attractive and cheapest toys are arranges only for you. Here We giveaway free solar toys ,free water powered toys , free wind powered toys , free LED lights and what not! One of the most incentive reason to like our website is that we arrange a monthly raffle every month .You will definitely win a special prize if you just join the raffle. Go on our website, just leave your email address and join the raffle. This months draw is knocking at the door. So what are you waiting for? Hurry up before its too late. You can also get the more prize list and details at http://epicsolartoys.com/ . Join to win it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts