Electronics - New fish lever switch

I was wandering around wondering in an electronics store today, and found a new, even better switch  for my fish activated lever on my demand fish feeder.

It looks like this.

The one on the left is what I'm using now, and I had to glue some tubing on it so that it looked more like the one on the right.

The one on the right already looks absurd without my having to glue anything to it at all.

I have no idea why someone would need an inch long press button switch.

Unless they were using it as a fish lever.





I mentioned to the owner that the switches could be triggered with sideways pressure.

He didn't know that.

It seems the manufacturer didn't intend it, and it is just a pleasantly useful side affect of the manufacturing process. .





120 Things in 20 years - Getting ever close to filling up my brain with new facts about electronics and absurdly long new fish lever switches for my aquaponics demand feeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts