I've been busy.
I've been busy learning how to create a plan, and a circuit schematic to go with the plan.
It looks like this, and I think it might be finished.
I now know a stack of stuff that I didn't before.
Things like...
It's ok to not connect up the earth (0 volt) wires in a schematic.
You just label them as earths, and leave them hanging in the wind.
It actually makes the diagram a look a lot better to read. (thanks SuperVeg)
When you make a real version, all those earths, are connected to the power supply's negative terminal.
So now that I have a plan and a circuit diagram, my next step will be to build a working model on a breadboard, then solder the real thing together.
I've already started.
I've also started to write some of the required software.
120 Things in 20 years - It's 3am
It's my intention to gain a new ability every 2 months for the next 20 years. I'd enjoy some company, some help, and some constructive criticism.
Things so far...
Animation
(5)
Aquaponics
(340)
Bread
(15)
Cheese
(16)
Epic adventurer
(20)
Escargot
(2)
Fire
(6)
Fraudster
(1)
Handmade fishing lures
(31)
Home made preserves
(11)
Making smoked foods
(11)
Mold making
(7)
Movie watcher and critic
(2)
PVC
(36)
Photography
(17)
Snail farming
(6)
Solar hot water
(26)
Solar photovoltaic panels
(7)
Stirling Engines
(11)
Thinking
(52)
Vermiculture
(1)
Wind energy
(26)
cooking
(49)
electronics
(57)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well..
ReplyDeleteused laboratory test equipment