According to my blog's stats for today, I've had a few hits from the moon, and also from Jupiter's moon Europa.
Which is nice.
They even clicked on a few adds and earned me a few Earth cents.
Which is also nice.
Thanks for the support moon people.
120 Things in 20 years thinks it might be April 1st.
It's my intention to gain a new ability every 2 months for the next 20 years. I'd enjoy some company, some help, and some constructive criticism.
Things so far...
Animation
(5)
Aquaponics
(340)
Bread
(15)
Cheese
(16)
Epic adventurer
(20)
Escargot
(2)
Fire
(6)
Fraudster
(1)
Handmade fishing lures
(31)
Home made preserves
(11)
Making smoked foods
(11)
Mold making
(7)
Movie watcher and critic
(2)
PVC
(36)
Photography
(17)
Snail farming
(6)
Solar hot water
(26)
Solar photovoltaic panels
(7)
Stirling Engines
(11)
Thinking
(52)
Vermiculture
(1)
Wind energy
(26)
cooking
(49)
electronics
(57)
Wow, I don't check in for a few weeks (okay, probably more like months), and come back to find you've made contact with aliens while I was gone. That'll teach me.
ReplyDeleteThat really did happen by the way. I actually made a few earth cents. I think google may have had something to do with it, but yeah, if it wasn't google, I guess I was the first person on earth to make interstellar contact.
ReplyDeleteWhich is nice.